SPRING BREAK MINI-CAMPS, 2022
Want to get your kids outside over the upcoming breaks? Then please join us!
Below are the details, for anyone who may be interested. This is also a perfect trial for those new to the program, before signing up for one of our
spring after-school groups or our Summer EDventure Camp.
- The camp will be outdoors (rain, snow or shine) and we will hand pick activities from among a list of our all-time favorites. That should get us climbing on Bonfire Rock (the kids know what that means!), getting into the woods and exploring all of our favorite areas of the park. If there is snow (and enough of it), we will take full advantage, including sledding!
- We have not run one of these for nearly three years, but we will see how it goes. Our Spring Break Mini-Camps will be offered Monday-Friday, the weeks of March 14-18, March 21-25 and April 18-22. These is open to girls & boys, ages 5-10 ("Mini-Camp" means it's a shorter time frame than summer camp, not for younger kids only).
- We will meet at the SE corner of 81st Street & Central Park West at 9:00 a.m. This park entrance is called Hunters' Gate and just inside of it is a little grassy area, where we will gather each day. We will return your child to the same spot at 1:00 p.m.
- Not sure what to wear? Just check here.
Besides dressing appropriately for the weather, you really only need to send along a packed lunch and a water bottle with your child. The park water fountains are currently shut off.
For the protection of those who may need it, no one is permitted to bring anything with peanuts or nuts of any kind.
- The cost of the program is $425 for the week or $90/child/day. The minimum number of participants is 5 and the maximum is 18. Signing up for an entire week is not required, as long as we have at least 5 participants enrolled each day. However, joining for the whole week ensures the maximum amount of fun!
If you have any questions or wish to enroll, please contact Mike.