SPRING BREAK MINI-CAMP, 2023
Want to get your kids outside over the upcoming break? Then please join us!
We try to offer these 4-hour camps throughout the school year, usually when school is not in session for a week or more. Below are the details, for anyone who may be interested. Our Mini-Camps are also a perfect trial for those new to the program, before signing up for our after-school program.
- The camp will be outdoors (rain, snow or shine) and we will hand pick activities from among a list of our all-time favorites. That should get us into the woods and exploring all of our favorite areas of the Reservation (and with the extra time, maybe some new spots as well!) If there is snow (and enough of it), we will take full advantage, including sledding!
- Given enough interest, our Spring Mini-Camp is set to run Monday-Friday, April 3-7. This is open to girls & boys, ages 5-12 ("Mini-Camp" means it's a shorter time frame than a full-day camp, not for younger kids only).
- Drop off and pick-up for dismissal afterwards will be at the Tulip Springs Parking Lot, just off of Cherry Lane, and the program runs from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Not sure what to wear? Just check here.
- Besides dressing appropriately for the weather, you really only need to send along a packed lunch and a water bottle with your child. For the protection of those who may need it, no one is permitted to bring anything with peanuts or nuts of any kind.
- The cost of the program is $395 for the week or $85/child/day. The minimum number of participants is 5 and the maximum is 20. Signing up for an entire week is not required, as long as we have at least 5 participants enrolled each day. However, joining for the whole week ensures the maximum amount of fun!
- With enough notice throughout the year, it may be possible to schedule a private Mini-Camp group outside of the dates above. Please inquire if interested.
If you have any questions or wish to enroll, please contact Mike.